The Wise Woman Builds The House But, With Her Own Hands The Foolish One Tears Hers Down -Proverbs 14:1 God help me to build my house and be a blessing to my family.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Award


I am so delighted to be given the Versatile Blogger Award from Christina over at The Story of US

I’m supposed to tell you all seven things about me when accepting this award.

1. eat ice cream and my favorite is mint cookie dough

2. I'm working on being more organized in life.

3. I don't have a minivan but I do have a Highlander and love driving it.

4. My family eats dinner together every night.

5. My favorite all time movie is When Harry Met Sally.

6. I'm a double dipper when no one's looking :-o

7. Trying to not save to spend, just $ave.

seven seems like a silly number so I'm adding three more to round it off....

8. I sing Veggie Tales tunes when I'm cleaning

9. dreamed of having a garden this year ~ still dreaming ha ha

10. Working out has been not really working out for me lately. Seems so on again and off again. I know I'm not alone in this.

Now I get to pass this award on to 13 blogs but time only allotted for 9, sorry kids woke up from naps gotta run.....

Our Wholehearted Family

Everyday Mom Ideas

This & That

Craving Cupcakes

Suddenly Cop Wife


A Little Lilac

Counting Our Blessings Everyday

Sharing the Pages of Live

Making a Difference


No comments: