•Large EcoStuffer– measures 7” x 7” (sandwich bag size)
•Medium EcoStuffer– measures 7” x 5” (large sized snack bag for larger snack like chips)
•Small– measures 7” x 3.5” (perfect for smaller snacks like seeds or goldfish crackers)
Alternatively they can be purchased by size rather than in a bundle.
I asked the seller for a custom listing because I wanted a 'family pack' rather than order several bundles. The seller was wonderful to work with. She even let me select my fabrics from her inventory. SediluGreen calls these EcoStuffers. Have a look at these food safe EcoStuffer snack bags! These are the exact bags I purchased.

I selected the construction for the little guy, blue dots for The Mr., spotted owl for Princess and the blue, green and yellow for myself.
Here's the thing, I did a lot of research on food safe fabric and contacted this seller multiple times just to be sure I was buying a food safe product for my family. The seller states in her shop's narrative, that every single food storage bag is made of led, Phthlate, BPA and toxin free material deemed food safe by the FDA. No PUL in any EcoStuffer. I actually asked quite a bit of sellers who couldn't confirm their products were food safe by FDA's standards. This was the only seller that said she went the extra step and contacted the FDA to find first hand herself before placing her products on the market. Food safe and stylish!


They seal with velcro and carry just about any snack that you'd use a plastic baggie for. The inside fabric wipes out very easy. And yes if need be they can be washed as needed and hung up to dry. Not having to buy sandwich bags will $ave us quite a bit over time. The SediluGreen, says, "The estimated savings of an average sized family of 4 is about $2500 or more PER YEAR by switching from plastic baggies". Whoot, Whoot! I'm glad I don't need to buy Glad or Ziplock snack and sandwich baggies anymore - he he.
For fun here is SediluGreen's blog address: http://sedilugreen.blogspot.com
We went to the park as a family of 4 and had a picnic outside to enjoy some sunshine. We used these bags and I noticed a few curious eyes checking them out. If it's not your kind of thing - no worries. I feel that it's my obligation to share these good finds with other so they too can reap the benefits!!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Cheers!
7 comments:
Looks good. I've been thinking of making some and, of course, haven't done it. Perhaps I'll buy them instead!
I really like these. You might be on to something :0)...
You're the SWEETIEST! Thank you so much for blogging about me. I'm flattered and honestly - SUPPPPPERRRR happy that you love them!
We use them ourselves and had to start making them for the masses because we kept getting asked what they were!
*hugs* to you! Thanks again!
PS - we are continuously updating with new styles!
Those are awesome! What a wonderful idea.
I like the idea, but a little too pricey for me. The patterns you picked out are VERY cute. $2,500/yr on plastic bags?????? I probably spend about $100 a year on plastic bags, but hoping to spend less this year with all my couponing!!!
It should REALLY read $250 per year! I never even noticed that typo!! OOPS!!!!!
I feel a bit silly!! WOOPS!
love these!
Post a Comment